Much Improved Success Rates

Yesterday we posted about increased performance issues since we started adding new sites and whilst investigating that problem we also fixed a duplication error that had been around for a while.

We also took the first steps towards alleviating the performance issues and that has also had a major impact; success rates are much improved today! There are still some other performance tweaks we are going to implement and over the longer term we are also looking at modifying our server infrastructure so that it can scale better as we add new customers or new sites to the system.

We’ll continue to keep you posted on the progress but in the meantime we won’t add any new sites until we can be sure the performance is where it should be.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Stay connected with us in your favorite flavor!